22 November 2009

Do you miss me?

I am back again...
I din post new blog for 5 months d....
Since I enter university I am busy for my assignment...
Life is really tired but it was full of meaning...
I have done a lot of unexpected assignment...
I dunno wat is the relation of the assignment with my course...
Everyone in my faculty is wondering...
Anyway, I believe that the lecturer have their own reason tat v cant understand...
Honestly, this is not the life that I expected from University...
In my mind, I think that Uni life should be very very free...
No need study...can always ponteng...like just having fun all the time...
But it is really different wit wat I am thinking...
I don like study...that's why I am choosing for this course-Interior Design...
However, this course still 60% exam and 40% assignment...
still need to study...kinda sienz...DISAPPOINTED nia....
Sumore, my faculty-HBP+HANTU BALIK PAGI=HO LIDAY BANYAK PROJECT=HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE is famous with BUSY@_______@
but sometimes I really enjoy it and sometimes I feel exhausted...
But I should have a lot of memory from HBP...
And luckily HBP got a lot of chinese...I hate Malay very much><
There was a lot of things happened during 1st sem...
We quarrel among each other...We have the happy moment...
Pls forget the sadness and remember the happiness...
2012 is coming soon...
Always be happy ya...Enjoy life...
Time past so fast...
I now having holiday...
I should goyang kaki at home...
I never have a meaningful holiday...
For those who wan to date me pls contatc me ya...
Love you all
^^MUACKS^^









No comments:

Post a Comment